Candidate should have a minimum of 12 years’ experience with recent experience in delivering significant product features or whole product with proficiency in buidling Web applications & Database development with exposure to product development cycle using Microsoft technologies.
• 5+ years’ experience with strong Object Oriented Development using Microsoft .Net
• 5+ years’ experience with Relation Database Systems (SQL Server)
• 5+ years’ experience in managing a team of atleast 6 direct reports
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must be an energetic, self-motivated problem solver who works well in a team.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field. Masters in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
• Strong logical, analytical and problem solving along with troubleshooting/debugging skills
• Ability to work well with the team and have passion for delivering high quality code
• Demonstrates proficiency in all phases of the product development cycle
• Has excellent customer viewpoint, and uses it effectively in decision making
• Work effectively with other departments as and when required
• Exposure to C++ tools is desired
• Knowledge of unit testing frameworks
• Responsible for the delivering the key features by involving in design, development, and maintenance of SumTotal Talent Expansion suite
• Motivate team from time to time and take initiatives to improve quality of the products
• Develop teams that meets design specifications, follows standards, and is easy to maintain
• Reduce defect backlog by driving sustenance activities for the key customer escalations
• Enhance team skillset by constantly engaging with the team members through mentoring, supervising and driving the projects
• Improve the performance of the product deliverables