Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
· Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Strong Math skills
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Broad knowledge of waterworks standards, ASTM, AWWA, etc.
· At least 2-4 years of experience in a CAD role required.
· High School diploma is required.
· AutoCAD certification
Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Drafting, or related field desired