• Work hours may be late morning to evening (EST) to cover west coast customers
• Strong Windows server operating skills.
• 2-yrs+ Enterprise level software installation, configuration and maintenance.
• Strong documentation and record keeping skills, with extreme attention to following documented Standard Operating Procedures.
• Knowledge of systems, network principles and general systems administration involving best practices.
• Basic understanding of Firewalls, Load Balancers and Proxy Servers is a plus.
• Basic understanding of RDBMS database SQL queries, table relationships, views and stored procedures.
• The ideal candidate has good communication skills and is able to learn new technology quickly and thoroughly, and is equally able to work as a team member or tackle a complex project individually.
• The ability to work in an energetic, fast paced and interrupt driven environment, with openness to the demands and rewards of a 24 x 7 workplace.
• Goal-oriented attitude to work through roadblocks and focused on next steps towards solving the problem.
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.
SumTotal is an EEOC/AAP employer.