SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single vendor for improved business intelligence.
We are seeking self-motivated, energetic, test engineer. This is a great opportunity to be part of the SumTotal team. You must be a team player that enjoys working with other technical resources and project leaders as we test our software applications. This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running, and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
• Ability to review functional specification & Identify test cases to create/update test case documents
• Executes test cases, identify bugs, evaluate bugs with appropriate priority and severity, and report bugs
• Automates the redundant test cases and work, to improve the productivity
• Identifies the gap between the function specifications and implementation
• Understands the functionality of the entire product and takes ownership of the product areas allocated to him/her for testing
• Provides recommendations for enhancing product features
• Complete work on schedule in order to meet deadlines