ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
• Responsible for development of assigned features on one or more projects.
• Assist in definition of schedule, activities and estimates for assigned projects.
• Assist in management of requirements for assigned features and activities.
• Creation and documentation of technical designs for assigned features and activities.
• Responsible for complete and thorough unit and integration testing of deliverables.
• Participate in creation and documentation of performance test cases for deliverables.
• Assist in creation and documentation of QA test plan/cases for deliverables.
• Delivery of high quality applications on time and within budget.
• Support and maintenance of existing applications and others as assigned.
• Contribute to definition of standards, guidelines and processes for software development.
• Mentor project resources where appropriate in project areas.
• Communication with peers and management.
• Positive contributor to team environment.
• Support of production systems.
Other Duties and Responsibilities: Individuals assigned to this position may perform other duties assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Previous Experience:
• Minimum of 7+ years experience in application development in the focus area of ASP.NET and C# development.
• 4+ years in data access technologies including SQL, stored procedures, Object-Relational Mapping frameworks, and associated persistence technologies.
• Experience with complex multi-platform environments and infrastructure.
• Experience with full product lifecycle from scope to customer release.
• Experience with Windows environments including integration with back-end systems.
• Experience with Test Driven Development and automated testing frameworks.
• Strong experience in document management including Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, and imaging systems.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
• Complex financial applications including credit decision processing.
• XML, XSLT.
• Web Services - SOAP, UDDI, WSDL.
• Strong familiarity with leading IDE’s.
• Reporting technologies – Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
• Experience in Software Design Patterns a plus.
• Familiarity with the Agile software development methodology.
Level of Education Required:
• Bachelor of Science, equivalent degree in a technical area (preferably computer science or engineering), or adequate relevant work experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Office environment working with personal computer for extended periods of time.
• Occasional evening and weekend work to meet project deadlines or accommodate off hour deployment requirements.