• Recent graduate in accounting to three years experience in order management roles.
• Customer service orientation and ability to successfully deal with questions and resolve issues.
• Excellent telecommunication skills and ability to work closely with customers.
• Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the confidential nature of duties, tasks and information.
• Good time management skills; ability to meet critical deadlines.
• Experience with accounting systems; knowledge of SFDC and Softrax is a plus.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Attention to detail.
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.
SumTotal Systems is an EEO/AA employer.