This position is responsible for developing and executing lead generation campaigns targeted at Vitera Healthcare Solutions prospects and customers. This position reports to the Marketing Director, Demand Generation. This position partners with other marketing and sales teams to develop and execute successful marketing programs and initiatives that foster increased pipeline and revenue growth, retention and cross sell, and drive brand awareness through thought leadership. Lead Generation works closely with all Vitera Healthcare Solutions departments to be the marketing voice for the lead generation programs designed to drive Vitera Healthcare Solutions opportunities.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Marketing focal point for revenue growth, retention and sales enablement for defined sales teams and/or sales channels
• Responsible for developing strategies and tactics for customer and prospect-facing demand generation programs, including planning the scope of campaigns, developing content, execution and measurement.
• Develop program plan documents that articulate details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics and opportunities
• Call prospects to invite to upcoming events and meetings. Provides a brief overview of the event and assists in event registration.
• Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly metrics through tracking marketing initiates, tradeshows, and regional event statistics electronically and on lead generation activity boards
• Other duties and activities as assigned