SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single vendor for improved business intelligence.
We are searching for a Senior Software Training Designer to join our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and deliver revenue-producing curricula that enable customers, partners and employees
• Design and manage product certification processes.
• Develop programs and interventions that close or minimize skill and competence gaps.
• Cross-train peers on new development strategies, tools and instructional strategies.
• Analyze, develop, and review of ILT, virtual and online learning course materials.
• Monitor and report on program effectiveness.
• Conduct needs analyses with customers and Support on product training gaps; develop strategies accordingly.
• Optimize processes and develop/maintain a unified approach.
• Manage logistics and communications around ILT events as appropriate.
• Deliver customer, internal on-boarding, and partner product training, when appropriate.
• Conduct face-to-face or virtual training, product consulting sessions, and workshops as needed.
• Diligently stay apprised of all new product developments.
• Possess willingness and ability to travel 10% of time.
• All other duties as required.