SumTotal Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of proven talent development solutions that automate and integrate learning, performance, and compensation management to drive business results on a daily basis. With more than 2,500 customers and 40 million users worldwide, we have increased the performance at some of the world’s best-known companies, organizations and government agencies.
Support SumTotal’s Human Resources Department as a Recruiting Intern. This is a short-term, paid internship.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with the HR Team with all aspects of Human Resource initiatives including data gathering & analysis and data management.
• Participate in on-boarding activities and employee education events.
• Help with HR Reporting and data facilitation. Run reports out of HRIS to track employee turnover, as well as EEO and AAP reporting.
• Prepare offer packets, new hire information and insurance documents on an as needed basis.
• Assist in entering data into HR systems, maintaining database records, compiling and distributing materials to employees and maintaining files.
• Willing to perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned.