The Sales Consultant position is responsible for proactively maintaining existing customer accounts and acquiring new business in an assigned geographical territory for customers/prospects. The Sales Consultant will uncover and close sales opportunities for additional Vitera products and services. This position also contributes significantly to ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction and retention.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Drive new business by prospecting within targeted prospect accounts in the geography, understanding their needs, and delivering the value proposition for Vitera products and services
• Sets account and territory plans to exceed sales quota on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis.
• Records sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM or current management program.
• Maintains high post-sales satisfaction facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
• Networks with industry influencers, professional associations, consultants and existing clients.
• Maintains an understanding of trends/issues within the healthcare industry that affect physician practices.
• Works local and national trade shows.