|User Experience Architect|
We are currently looking for User Experience Architect. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and help us design and develop better user experiences. This position will design wireframes, task flows, and interactions, and provide feedback on web sites and web products to the development group based on experience, research, analysis, user testing, and more. Candidate must be able to understand, design, and optimize workflow, user interaction, and layout, as well as translate written specifications into workable designs.
· Produce wireframes, task flow diagrams, storyboards, paper and interactive prototypes, and handle the creation and administration of interaction design documentation.
· Work closely with business analysts, designers, and developers to understand business requirements and user’s goals and objectives.
· Provide expertise and support to the development teams while creating or adjusting user interfaces. In addition, the candidate will drive usability evaluation efforts with the goal of analyzing and translating usability evaluation outcomes into design improvements.
Are you a good fit?
· Strong communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to support multiple concurrent projects
· Passionate about creating positive user interactions with web technologies
What do you need to do this job?
· Candidates must have experience working in interaction/interface design or as a human factors resource in a web-based software development environment.
· Experience with usability testing (planning, administration, analysis and documentation).
· Experience in the design of intuitive, user-centered application interfaces for Web-applications
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and quickly create workable designs (whiteboard sketches, wireframes, etc.).
· Familiarity with web implementation methods and constraints.
· Solid application design skills with an eye for detail and the ability to translate ideas into tangible design specifications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively describe and present design ideas and recommendations to various contacts.
· Experience collaborating with analyst, design and development teams.
· Proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Comfortable with emerging technologies and fast paced development cycles.
· Willingness to learn new technologies.
· Masters Degree in User Experience is a plus!
Go Daddy has got you covered!
We offer a competitive salary + bonus, 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage, three weeks of paid vacation plus two paid personal days available in your first year of employment, an exceptional 401(k) package, and a generous educational assistance program, among numerous other benefits.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity