|Server Assistant/ Food Runner|
Kiawah Island Club is seeking a Server Assistant to be an ambassador for our mission: TO BE THE FINIST PRIVATE CLUB IN THE WORLD. A Server Assistant at Kiawah Island Club will excel at applying empathy to every person so they may create and maintain our members’ loyalty, while ranking their teammate’s needs even higher. A Kiawah Island Club Server Assistant will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, club restaurant.
Service periods will include Lunch, Brunch, and Dinner
· Arrives at work on time for scheduled shifts in uniform and excited to provide hospitality
· Maintain an understanding of the proper table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service required of all FOH positions
· Maintain mental athleticism for coordination with management team to gracefully show guests to their tables in an accurate manner
· Have a desire to build a base knowledge and understanding of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
· Menu and beverage knowledge is kept current as menus evolve
· Communicates and listens to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
· Derives pleasure from providing hospitality
· Takes pride in working with a first class team
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
Kiawah Island Club Offers
To be considered for this position, you must have a positive, outgoing personality, and a professional image. You must have professional phone etiquette and be able to communicate effectively in English. You must be able to stand for long periods of time. Previous customer service and food and beverage experience is preferred, but not required. Reliable transportation is required.
Apply online at http://www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: email@example.com
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 245 Gardeners Circle Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.