|Digital Marketing Manager|
Kiawah Partners is looking for an experienced, tech-savvy, trend setting Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. You will help us plan, execute and optimize our online marketing efforts to build better brand awareness and lead generation. This position requires the ability to work under tight deadlines and liase with a variety of departments.
You should have a passion for marketing and technology and enjoy working with a team. The incumbent reports directly to the Director of Marketing, and will oversee one member of the digital team.
· Monitor email, web and social analytics via Google Analytics and similar programs
· 3 - 5 years of digital marketing and project management experience, with demonstrated success with traffic-driving strategies (SEM, content targeting/remarketing, nurturing, etc.) and web functionality
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience with SEO/SEM, CRM database management (PropertyBase and Pardot experience a big plus), and email campaigns
· Familiarity with web design, HTML
· Professional experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns
Real estate experience highly desired, but not required
Apply online at http://www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: email@example.com
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 245 Gardeners Circle Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.