|Golf Shop Assistant|
The Top 50 ranked Kiawah Island Club is searching for a full-time Golf Shop Assistant at their River Course. The Club is known for its world class amenities, personalized customer service, laid-back atmosphere, and friendly Members. Situated just outside of Charleston, SC, the Kiawah Island Club offers its 1,700 Members two Top 200 ranked golf courses, a Beach Club, Sports Pavilion, Shooting Club, Marsh House and Boating Club. Additionally, the River Course golf shop has been recognized as a Top 100 Golf Shop by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM). The shop produces annual revenues exceeding $750,000 and employs two year-round Golf Shop Assistants in addition to a Merchandise Manager.
In addition to assisting the Merchandise Manager with day-to-day responsibilities, other duties include but are not limited to:
· Booking tee times through our on-line booking system, Foretees
· Welcoming Members and their guests to the shop
· Answering questions and assisting with purchases
· Completing sales and end of shift accounting
· Opening and closing procedures
· Merchandising and inventory
· Keeping the shop organized, clean, and inviting
· Answering the shop phones
· Must be willing and able to work a 40-hour work week, either AM or PM shifts including weekdays, weekends and holidays
· Have at least one year of retail sales and/or golf shop experience
· A friendly, outgoing personality and the ability to make others feel welcome are essential
· A clean-cut, professional image is required
· This position is an ideal fit for someone who has an interest in the retail industry and/or pursuing becoming a PGA Member
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Basic computer skills
· The previous use of POS software is preferred
Apply online at http://www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 245 Gardeners Circle Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.