The Kiawah Island Club seeks to fulfill an opening for a full time Esthetician within our luxurious Member’s only spa, Sasanqua. This opportunity holds great growth potential to fill our desirable lead position.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and fulfill services to the appropriate allotted time.
· Provide consistent treatments in accordance to our spa protocols and practices
· Flexibility with scheduling to support the needs of the spa
· Properly care for equipment
· Have a complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered while educating and training members in this area.
· Actively promote the proper home care regimen to meet and maintain retail sales goals.
· Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law
· Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required
· Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or Members in the spa that require attention
· Actively uphold the standards and vision of the Kiawah Island Club
· Handle each member and their privacy with discretion and care
· Possess the ability to work without constant supervision
· Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment
· Regularly attend, participate and support training and staff meetings for the spa
· Actively assist in all areas of the spa as requested by management
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an upscale day spa environment, maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times, showcase proficiency in skin care treatments, facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and full body waxing. Exceptional sales and customer service skills are required.
Apply online at http://www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 245 Gardeners Circle Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.