• Relevant Job Experience: 0-2 years
• Academic qualifications :Engineering, BSc (IT), MSc (IT) - preferred, MCA - preferred
• Functional Domain: Treasury & Capital Markets
• Should have working experience in : C#, .Net Framework, RDBMS, VB, MS Access, SQL query
• Should be familiar with Trouble shooting techniques such as windows event viewer, debug view, Appsight recorder
• Prior work experience in supporting Customer on a Treasury and Capital Market product is preferred. (Work experience on Opics would be an added advantage)
• Should be very good at analytical and problem solving skills.
• Any certifications will be a plus.
• Valid passport.
• Should be willing to travel internationally on short term assignments.
• Should be willing to work in shifts.
• Salary at Market levels.
• Mandatory Soft Skills:
o Good oral and written communication skills
o Aspires to learn, Fast learner
o Possesses right attitude and is a team player
o Displays very good trouble shooting skills
Should undergo CCAT test and interview to be selected
• Providing quality service to clients and enhancing customer experience through analysis and resolution of support cases.
Roles & responsibilities
• Learn Product in depth (functional and technical)
• Analyze technical and functional cases and provide quality resolution in accordance with agreed customer metrics
• Have a fair and controlled backlog – ensure outstanding cases are followed through to their logical end.
• Work as part of a team to resolve client issues affecting the product
• Engage with our internal and external customers to resolve issues
• Engage with peers in other product groups to resolve issues that span multiple products
• Work closely with the Development and the PS teams, underlining the quality issues, sharing constructive customer feedback and suggesting ways for improvement .
• Provide accurate and complete information to the Development team, where required, to enable them to fix the software without delay.
• Maintain up to date information on problem resolution in Salesforce and keep customer and Team Lead up to date on resolution status.
• Identify potential Professional Services or Product Sales opportunities arising from customer calls. Ensure that these are passed on to the appropriate groups for action in order to drive increased revenue.
• Document known issues and solutions and ensure adequate internal communication of problem resolutions. Convey customer feedback to management.
• Strive to improve product and service quality and client satisfaction.
• Create new solutions to enhance the Knowledge database ensuring a faster service to the customers in the future
• Submit accurate timesheets within prescribed deadlines.
• Ensure data capture quality at case and account level in Salesforce
• Adhere to internal policies and procedures.
• Respect and Promote the visions and values of Misys
• Undertake any other task assigned by your line manager.