The Real Estate ELP department at Dave Ramsey’s office is looking for a person to join our team as Revenue Administrator.
This person will be responsible for day-to-day revenue collections and forecasting for the business. This involves a large volume of correspondence with over 2,000 Endorsed Local Providers across the country.
Duties of this position include:
• Managing/monitoring our internal Revenue Forecast system
• Collecting/processing payments: physical checks, bank drafts and online payments
• Providing accurate and detailed reports daily to our accounting department
• Corresponding with ELPs for updates, missing information, incorrect payments, etc.
• Organized filing of legal paperwork
• Processing quick payments to shipping vendors (UPS, FedEx)
• Accurate reporting of collection/forecast numbers to leadership
The ideal candidate:
• LOVES working with numbers. This is the focus of the position.
• Enjoys and displays excellence in handling details.
• Is proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Is task-oriented with a high sense of urgency to complete duties in a timely manner and meet firm deadlines.
• Is confident and comfortable in handling conflict and motivating ELPs to adopt new processes with professionalism.