|View All Job Opportunities|||||Jobs By Location|||||Careers|
|Human Resources Associate|
Kiwi Partners seeks a self-starter and inquisitive person who is studying Human Resources and will offer new perspectives to our clients' HR processes. The HR Assistant will help the HR Manager and HR Associate Manager with streamlining processes plus enhancing, replacing, and/or creating new innovative HR processes for our clients.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides information and assistance to staff regarding programs and services of the HR function and assisting the HR Manager manage the growth our clients. This role is part of a consulting service, whereas you will travel to the clients' offices and to main home office, answer emails out of work hours, and document billable time. Areas you would be responsible for:
1) Providing support in functional areas of HR, which include recruitment, on-boarding, personnel records, and benefits administration
2) Ensuring that required documentation is complete and in compliance with regulatory requirements
3) Typing letters and composing correspondence for own signature or signature of supervisor
4) Maintaining departmental records and files
5) Advising employees and prospective employees on eligibility for programs or services
6) Providing information regarding related policies according to guidelines and established procedures
7) Overseeing processing and record keeping functions
8) Ensuring adequate and consistent procedures and methods for information tracking and retrieval
9) Determining information needs and develops reporting formats
10) Assisting with special reports and projects as requested
11) Meeting with and assisting employees in completing relevant forms
12) Collecting and analyzing HR data and makes recommendation to the HR Manager
13) Preparing internal employee communications regarding benefits and company policies
14) Researching information on up to date HR practices and makes recommendations to the HR Managers as to how this could affect clients
15) Being able and willing to discuss up to date HR practices and laws with HR Manager.
Physical Demand: Required to walk to and from main office to clients' offices. Required to carry a laptop and files to and from clients' offices.
This hourly position is part-time (21 hours/week) to start, with potential for transition to full-time. Some benefits will be provided.
Kiwi Partners, an accounting firm specializing in Non Profit accounting. For the past 15 years, Kiwi Partners has delivered reliable accounting services to the non profit community. Visit our website at www.kiwipartners.com.
Only applications with both a resume and cover letter will be considered.