|Click here to view additional job opportunities >>|
|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
Central Research, Inc. is an award winning small business located in Northwest Arkansas that provides contract support services to state and federal government agencies as well as Freedom of Information Act support services. We take pride in our quality work and attention to customer service.
Now seeking candidates that will be able to provide FOIA/PA for the U.S. Department of Education (Departments)’s Privacy Information and Records Management Services (PIRMS) Program.
Experience and Abilities:
• Experience in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for processing FOIA requests. using
• Ability to provide technical assistance as needed for other policy documents such as the FOIA directive and handbook.
• Experience using FOIAXpress software, this includes correctly and accurately entering FOIA requests and related correspondence into the management, tracking and reporting system.
• Experience processing incoming FOIA requests using FOIAXpress
• Ability to provide technical support in processing FOIA requests
• Must have expert knowledge of the nine (9) FOIA exemptions
• Experience preparing final response letters, responses to FOIA requests with and calculating fees associated with the response.
• Experience in preparing Annual FOIA reports.
• Analytical support experience in preparing reports regarding FOIA activities
• Experience in establishing and improving existing quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) program related to FOIA.
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Mastery of Microsoft SharePoint for document management and collaboration.
• Ability to deal with competing priorities.
• Knowledge of word processing or other software tools to produce a wide variety of documents.
Qualified candidate will have at minimum 3 years’ experience with FOIA/PA; prefer at minimum a B.A. or B.S., also, experience with the Dept. of Ed a plus.
Location of work with is in Washington D.C.
Interested candidates will need to go to the website below and click of the Careers tab and complete the application process.