|Click here to view additional job opportunities >>|
|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Senior Management Analyst|
Senior Management Analyst
Central Research, Inc. is an award winning small business located in Northwest Arkansas that provides contract support services to state and federal government agencies as well as Freedom of Information Act support services. We take pride in our quality work and attention to customer service.
Now seeking candidates that will be able to provide Privacy Safeguards for the U.S. Department of Education (Departments)’s Privacy Information and Records Management Services (PIRMS) Program. There are approximately 90 Privacy Act Systems of Records Notices. The notices in the Department’s Privacy Act Issuances require review and revision to comply with applicable laws and regulations. A review of Department directives may be necessary to determine the adequacy of privacy safeguard requirements or guidance. Privacy safeguard initial and refresher training must be made available to all Department employees and contractors. In addition, mandatory training must be developed and provided to employees and contractors who serve as system owners and administrators.
Experience and Abilities:
• Must have knowledge of all required elements in the PA system of records notices for completeness, timeliness and accuracy in accordance with federal guidelines and requirements.
• Provide technical support by reviewing and updating the PA issuances for publication in the Federal Register and providing such updates for review and action.
• Knowledge of the Privacy Protection Act of 1988
• Prepare draft documentation for notices and reports.
• Strong knowledge FISMA System compliance with the E-Gov Act and OMB.
• Provide technical support by monitoring and reviewing the compliance with privacy requirements of the FISMA portion of the E-Gov Act.
• Strengthen privacy safeguards and breach notification policies and practices as needed.
• Track and monitor PII breach incidents and notification responses.
• Provide technical support for monitoring and review of the Department’s computer matching agreements.
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
• Mastery of Microsoft SharePoint for document management and collaboration.
• Ability to deal with competing priorities.
• Knowledge of word processing or other software tools to produce a wide variety of documents.
Qualified candidate will have 3 years’ experience with Privacy Safeguards; prefer at least a B.A. or B.S.
Location of work with is in Washington D.C.
Interested candidates will need to go to the website below and click of the Careers tab and complete the application process.