*All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Under the direction of Parking Manager
To direct guest, commercial and employee vehicles for orderly and efficient parking on resort property, and to expedite safe flow of traffic with minimal congestion.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Directs guest, commercial and employee vehicles for efficient parking and traffic flow in resort.
2. Provides information for guests to assist them while navigating in the resort and access to all facilities.
3. Operates 2-way radio for communication with supervisors and co-workers.
4. Travel: N/A
1. Direct and continuous contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Knowledge
Must demonstrate basic competency in reading , writing, speaking , simple arithmetic and personal interaction. Must be able to use and 2-way radio and follow appropriate operating protocols.
Must be able to occasionally work and make decisions without direct supervision, if conditions warrant.
1. Regularly scheduled work shifts, requires being on-call and working weekends, holidays, and some evenings.
2. Specific Shift: 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
1. Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures.
2. May experience unusual stress from continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements and commuting to/from Snowbird.
1. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
2. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
3. Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
4. Work is outdoors and requires constant exposure to cold and other extreme weather conditions.
5. Work is subject to frequent interruptions making continuity and accuracy difficult, frequent exposure to noise.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.