Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is seeking Referral Processors. This position supports Liberty’s initiative to advance a statewide program in North Carolina that will administer in-home nursing assessments to individuals for the purpose of determining “needs-based" eligibility. This position will be responsible for processing physician referral requests for personal care services.
These full-time positions will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Referral Processors will report directly to The Processing Team Assistant Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processes physician referral requests for in-home services including receipt by FAX and electronic submission, reviewing for completeness, entering the data into the database and sending out notifications to recipients and providers;
• Sends technical denials, change of provider notifications, and adverse decision notices to the referring physicians, recipients and providers as well as reviews and accepts provider Plans of Care.
• Adheres to procedures and performance criteria, including time frames for completion of tasks;
• Participates in the training program specific to the service referral process and post-assessment notification process;
• Completes annual/biannual web-based training as required by Liberty Healthcare of North Carolina;
• Assures contract compliance by delivering quality services and meeting all contractual, legal and regulatory requirements pertaining to his/her role;
• Proactively anticipates and prevents problems that could result in customer dissatisfaction or failure to deliver contracted services;
• Responsible to recognize risk and implement plans to control and avoid such risk;
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Hiring the preeminent candidates, investing in their continued success, and rewarding their ongoing contribution are at the core of our belief system. Liberty Healthcare of North Carolina is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Click here for a detailed overview of the benefits package offered to full-time employees of Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina: