|Click here to view additional job opportunities >>|
Essential Job Functions:
1. Works with assigned client groups to clearly understand direction and goals of each group, therefore able to locate appropriate, top quality candidates.
2. Generates excellent candidate leads through advertising, web searches, networking, social media etc.
3. Writes advertising text for Internet and social media job postings.
4. Posts jobs on various career website and FranklinCovey’s home page.
5. Screens candidates through interviews, both in person and over the phone.
6. Arranges travel, lodging, and transportation for out-of-town candidates.
7. Schedules interviews for top candidates and assists hiring manager and hiring team with development of appropriate interview questions.
9. Conducts reference checks on all potential new hires.
9. Understands compensation structure for each open position and negotiates starting compensation with selected candidate.
10. Understands and effectively communicates employee benefits package.
11. Ensures that all new-hire paperwork is accurate and complete.
12. Assists in hiring full time, part time and contract employees.
13. Completes all other duties as assigned.
1. 8 years previous recruitment experience.
2. BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Proven ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
5. Knowledge and understanding of Federal and State labor and employment laws.
6. Excellent organization and project management skills.
7. Proficient computer skills including social media and Microsoft office.
8. Previous experience recruiting for professional services organization strongly preferred.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
Franklin Covey is an Equal Opportunity Employer