|Click here to view additional job opportunities >>|
|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
Job Summary: This position is responsible for making outbound calls to our existing database of members to encourage them to retain their membership. This position requires the need to provide quality customer service, fairly and accurately present our products, overcome objections and renew the sale while maintaining ethics and morality in your renewal sales strategies. Exceptional listening, communication, sales and problem solving skills are essential to a successful Renewals Representative. This position does not supervise other personnel and works under general supervision of the Renewals Manager and Director.
Please note: this is a full-time position: Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 9:00pm.
Summary of Essential Functions: Fundamentals of the job and required of all incumbents
· Field incoming renewal calls from current and expired Dentalplans.com members with empathy, enthusiasm andprofessionalism. Engage and connect with each member to create a great customer experience to increase customer loyalty and chances for renewal. Focus on maintaining and increasing membership levels by identifying reasons for desire to not renew and overcoming concerns in an effort to increase member renewal rates
· Provide members with accurate and detailed dental plan information and options as solutions to their concerns to ensure successful member renewal
· Renew members by re-selling the product value, ensuring all concerns are resolved to customer satisfaction, appropriately guiding the customer with any changes in their plan and/or according to their needs and by following all outlined Sales and Renewal processes and procedures.
· Align package and feature benefits and pricing to the need of the member. Promote, recommend, and sell the value of DentalPlans.com packages based on a logical relationship to the customer needs, determined through probing
· Identify, research, and effectively resolve member issues & concerns timely to ensure member renewal.
· Make outbound calls to members whose accounts are about to expire or accounts which have expired in efforts to process the renewal
· Handle member questions, complaints and billing inquiries with the highest degree of quality, courtesy and professionalism to resolve member issues with one call resolution on every interaction. When one call resolution is not possible, follow all outlined call transfer processes
· Follow-up on member inquiries not able to be immediately resolved
· Demonstrate transitional up-selling skills by offering additional benefit products, services, or free RX card to eligible members to add value to Member plans
· Assist members in utilizing their online members area to locate membership information, member ID card, review materials and information to better educate the member on their plan(s), and other resources and affiliate offers available only online
· Demonstrates excellent customer service and diffusing techniques for difficult or escalating situations
· Meets or exceeds budgeted renewal goals for department and company. Demonstrates the ability to meet individual performance goals/KPIs (Revenue targets, AUP, Conversion, Outbound Dials & Quality scorecard averages)
· Assist in answering overflow calls if necessary from other Dentalplans.com member, sales or support departments
· Recognize, document, and alert manager of trends in member renewal calls to ensure expedient resolutions
· Gain & maintain product & service knowledge in an often changing environment
· Adhere to outlined Dentalplans.com company policies & procedures according to company documentation and provided department training manuals
· Follow DentalPlans.com Core Values
· All other tasks and duties as assigned
Job Qualifications: Minimum Abilities and Skills Required