|Click here to view additional job opportunities >>|
Enterprise Bank & Trust
|View All Job Opportunities|||||Opportunities By Location|||||Careers Home|
Provides administrative support to Senior Credit Officer. This role will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties, often of a confidential nature including producing information and preparing reports.
Handles complex client services issues for team of officers. Handles exceptions; keeping loan files updated; and ensuring tracking systems are credible.
· High School diploma or equivalent plus 3-5 years banking or loan experience
· Previous administrative experience
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Good phone voice with professional and well groomed appearance
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Professional and confidential disposition; exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
· Team oriented, possess a positive attitude and works well with others
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong organization and follow-up skills; ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize workflow in a high-volume environment.
· Excellent knowledge of commercial loan application policies and procedures, documentation required for loan files.
· Strong understanding of how to read financial reports and documents
· Involvment with the exception process; keeping loans files updated; and ensuring tracking systems are credible.
· Serves as a liaison between Commercial team in handling complex client issues, often via the Client Services department.
· Manages credit files by following up with clients for information needed for renewals, reviews and new loans.
· Coordinates Monthly Advisory Board meetings including facilitaties, presenter, preparation of Board materials and invitations.
· Responsible for the coordination, management and organization of Commercial Relationship Manager’s schedules. This includes all internal and external meetings both in scheduling and confirming.
· Composes correspondence and prepares presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and other business information.
· Provides support for marketing, special events and campaigns.
· Prepares and tracks reports including OREO, officer expenses, and travel.
· Answers and screens incoming telephone calls
· Initiates and prepares responses to routine correspondence.
· Provides back-up for Loan Coordinators/Administrators.
Ability to work well independently or in a team to achieve department and group