|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Senior Training Designer|
SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single vendor for improved business intelligence.
We are searching for a Senior Software Training Designer to join our team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and deliver revenue-producing curricula that enable customers, partners and employees
• Design and manage product certification processes.
• Develop programs and interventions that close or minimize skill and competence gaps.
• Cross-train peers on new development strategies, tools and instructional strategies.
• Analyze, develop, and review of ILT, virtual and online learning course materials.
• Monitor and report on program effectiveness.
• Conduct needs analyses with customers and Support on product training gaps; develop strategies accordingly.
• Optimize processes and develop/maintain a unified approach.
• Manage logistics and communications around ILT events as appropriate.
• Deliver customer, internal on-boarding, and partner product training, when appropriate.
• Conduct face-to-face or virtual training, product consulting sessions, and workshops as needed.
• Diligently stay apprised of all new product developments.
• Possess willingness and ability to travel 10% of time.
• All other duties as required.
• Bachelors degree in Instructional Design or Learning & Development preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience of Instructional Design in software or systems training
• Experience with an enterprise-level LMS
• Expereince with eLearning Development tools (ToolBook, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia) preferred
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.
SumTotal Systems is an EEO/AA employer.