IS Analyst (4 – 6 years):
• Strong system administration skills on Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory and Group Policies. Experience working with a global Windows infrastructure is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Windows IP networking and troubleshooting including DHCP and DNS
• Experience / strong understanding with Citrix MetaFrame / XenApp / SAN technology (NetApp) is a plus
• Working experience on server hardware platform such as HP Proliant series or Dell PowerEdge
• Specify, assemble and install hardware. Install and configure operating system software plus third-party system tools.
• Perform software upgrades and new software installation both pro-actively and in response to requests from users of systems, including any necessary patches to operating systems and applications to ensure continuing stable and secure operation.
• Implement appropriate data access and security measures, including access control, audit, backup/restore and system rebuild & recovery processes, in order to safeguard data integrity and maximize availability.
• Working with the IT team leader, implement & test Business Continuity measures in order to enable continued operations of computer systems identified as requiring such protection in accordance with the corporate Disaster Recovery program.
• Should have excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users and peer groups across Geography and at all levels in an organization.
• Configuration and trouble shooting skills in E-mail platform will be a plus
• Working knowledge of SharePoint, IIS servers
• Knowledge in Veritas NetBackup, Symantec Backup Exec is a plus
• Experience with VMWare is a plus
• Prior experience in implementing global support process and policies
• Windows scripting knowledge (VBScript, PowerShell, etc.) is a plus.