|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Accounts Receivable Associate|
As the Accounts Receivable Associate for SumTotal Systems, you will have a direct impact on the profitability of SumTotal Systems. You will be responsible for managing our Accounts Receivable portfolio and ensuring timely collection on these accounts, including pursuit of past due accounts. In order to minimize accounts over due, it will be crucial to perform credit checks on customers to prove creditworthiness. This is a full-time, permanent position, located in our Gainesville office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Achieve cash collection goals.
• Research issues raised by customers related to their accounts.
• Timely pursuit of past due accounts to minimize accounts over 60 days past due.
• Provide weekly reports on collection activity to management.
• Perform credit checks on customers.
• Maintain, perform and update internal control procedures
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
• Recent graduate in accounting to three years experience in collection roles.
• Customer service orientation and ability to successfully deal with questions and resolve issues.
• Excellent telecommunication skills and ability to work closely with customers.
• Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the confidential nature of duties, tasks and information.
• Good time management skills; ability to meet critical deadlines.
• Experience with accounting systems; knowledge of Inform for Softrax is a plus.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Attention to detail.
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.
SumTotal Systems is an EEO/AA employer.
SumTotal does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume that is submitted by a search firm or employment agency via our website or our email system will become the property of SumTotal Systems. If you are a preferred vendor, please contact an HR Staffing Representative for resume submission.