*All job opportunities at Snowbird Ski & Summer Resort require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
Under the direction of Accounting Administration. Prepares, audits, revises, files, and organizes billings from conference and seminar groups. Collects outstanding balances on group accounts.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
1. Prepare, audit, revise, scan and index conference invoices.
2. Collects on past due invoices.
3. Bill and audit wholesale accounts.
4. Scan and index all group sales contracts and group information.
1. Occasional contact with guests.
2. Direct and continuous contact with co-workers, management, and other departments.
3. Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Snowbird.
Education & Experience Requirements
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required
2. 1-2 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Knowledge
Ten-key and computer proficiency required. Requires the operation of basic office equipment, typewriter, telephone, FAX machine, etc. Requires task specific training such as computer software training, typing skills, or other specialized training. Requires successful completion of a six to eight month job specific training.
Job activities consist of related steps, processes, or methods. Decisions are made from various choices available. Requires the ability to discern between simple situations and apply alternatives. Actions are taken according to basic criteria, such as sources of information type of transactions, or other factual differences. Suggests when to write off low dollar amount discrepancies. Decides how to order work flow and communicates to supervisor to ensure deadlines are met. Communicates with corporate controller, supervisor, department staff, managing directors and others. Also interacts heavily with public. Requires the ability to interact with guests of the resort in a friendly and accommodating manner.
Specific Shift: Monday -Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
General office environment with limited physical activity.
Work is routine in pleasant, comfortable surroundings. General office conditions prevail.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.