|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Application Developer/Analyst - Intern|
SumTotal is seeking a talented, high-energy individual to join our IT Applications team! In this key role, you will be responsible for design, development, testing, rollout and support of enterprise applications for the company’s CRM and ERP systems. This role requires an individual with a strong understanding of technologies and ability to partner with business users to provide quality and excellent customer service. This individual will contribute as an individual and as a team member in order to fully support the IT Applications architecture and to help achieve business and IT goals.
This position is for a Developer Analyst supporting the enterprise CRM and ERP systems with the following specific responsibilities:
· Work with business functional teams and/or IT business analysts to understand business requirements.
· Provide business application solution strategies based on requirements gathered.
· Design, develop/configure, test, and rollout Business solutions that will satisfy these requirements.
· Provide daily technical/consultative support to the business users of these applications
· Ability to effectively communicate status and plans to IT Team Leads.
· Maintain existing applications, data base administration, and integrations for installed applications to ensure their availability and usability.
· Ability to follow IT change management control processes and provide appropriate documentation as necessary.
· Ability to prepare configuration design documents, both individually and as part of larger groups, for software applications implementation.
· Desired Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Desired Job Experience:
· Strong technical analysis and software engineering skills
· Experience with scripting and integration between multiple systems.
· Development experience with relational data management applications (MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008, MySQL).
· Experience with .NET and/or Web Services.
· Experience with technical configuration and database administration for packaged applications.
· Experience with one or more of the following: Oracle CRM, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), Softrax, and SharePoint.
More about SumTotal: SumTotal Systems is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) software, and offers an integrated line of solutions dedicated to managing companies’ most valuable asset- its people. As the largest and most profitable independent HCM company in the industry and recognized by analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal is proud to include over half of the Fortune 500 as our customers. We are looking for people who are passionate, dedicated, and motivated by lifelong learning. We provide each employee not just a competitive salary structure, bonuses, and a benefits plan, but also a chance to develop your talent. If you’re creative, forward thinking, and have a passion for excellence, SumTotal is the right place for you. For more information, please check out www.sumtotalsystems.com.