|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Product Marketing Associate|
In this role, the Product Marketing Associate will be responsible for assisting the Product Marketing Manager with outbound/inbound product marketing activities for Aderant products. This person will craft the messaging and positioning for products, working with the Product Manager and will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Aderant products in the market
• Go to Market Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan specifically working with sales and marketing to develop the strategy and manage marketing programs that drive demand for the products
• Conduct win-loss analysis and share results with the organization
• Competitive market intelligence – be the expert on your products and our competitors to see what sets our products apart
• Client/Prospect market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers: how they buy and their buying criteria
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team, leveraging Product Managers, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex problems
• Knowledge of Social Media and how to utilize twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc… to promote Aderant
• Excellent people colleagues and cross-functional teams, third parties, clients and prospects.
• Can-do attitude and a passion for learning about and developing new products and technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment in team roles.
• Works well under pressure; handles a deadline-oriented culture and will stretch extra hours to complete assigned task(s).
• Quick learner with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
• Highly motivated and engaging with the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
Education and Qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related degree from 4 year college or university
• Legal/Software Industry experience or the ability to quickly absorb the industry language and understand the business drivers