|Click here to view additional job opportunities >>|
Carlisle Construction Materials
|View All Jobs||Jobs By Location||Jobs By Dept||How To Apply||Careers Home|
|Strategic Accounts- Government Sales|
STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS- GOVERNMENT SALES
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology, has an immediate opening for a Government Segment Manager for its Strategic Accounts Group. The position will cover opportunities on the eastern half of the United States. The Government Segment Manager will work in close cooperation with Regional Management and our national Distributor/Rep team. The Strategic Accounts Government Market Manager is responsible to promote and market Carlisle SynTec’s products and services to qualified Federal Government Agencies, architects, design professionals, contractors, and roofing applicators. The Government Market Segment Manager is responsible to expand Carlisle’s customer base and generate revenue through the successful closing of new projects as well as the building of strong relationships that open up future opportunities.
Relocation benefits available.
Estimated travel is 50%.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Develop a pipeline of prospective customers, within the defined territory, initiating contact with key decision makers, conducting needs analyses, and proposing solutions that utilize the products and services of Carlisle SynTec.
· Evaluate qualified opportunities within the pipeline, identify market conditions and buying habits of prospects, prioritize opportunities based on known factors to increase close rate and decrease the length of the sales cycle.
· Assume responsibility for growth of the Federal Government market and communicate this to account, field, home office personnel, and Carlisle management team. Develop relationships with Contractors, applicators, Installation level personnel, procurement/contracting officers and their related IDIQ holders as well as those in the A&E / Design- Build community, including consultants and architects.
· Educate Sales Representatives on how to market and sell to Base(s) within their territory.
· Oversee Federal Government opportunities and communicate to officers, Applicators, Sales Channel, field, home office personnel, and Carlisle management team.
· Capture opportunities in company CRM program.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· A Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing preferred, with 5+ years of Government sales experience within the roofing/construction or building products industry.
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated offers a competitive benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/prescription drug, life insurance, flex spending, holiday and vacation pay.
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products for the commercial and residential construction markets. Carlisle has been a recognized leader in the roofing industry for nearly half a century, offering high-performance single-ply roofing solutions that include EPDM, TPO, PVC and roof garden systems. Carlisle also offers a full line of polyiso and expanded polystyrene insulation as well as a host of steep-slope underlayments. In addition to roofing, Carlisle services the waterproofing, framing and general construction industries. Every Carlisle company offers sustainable, eco-friendly products that help reduce a building’s carbon footprint, and often minimize its energy consumption and costs.