|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Site Acquisition Manager|
SITE ACQUISITION MANAGER - Columbia, MD
DYNIS LLC is a network infrastructure services company that specializes in the design, build, and maintenance of mission critical networks. We provide a full suite of information technology and network infrastructure solutions for telecommunications service providers and large enterprise networks. DYNIS LLC has established itself as one of the leading network infrastructure services companies focusing on engineering, furnishing, and installation (EF&I) services to wire-line and wireless service providers, federal and state government agencies, large businesses, and OEMs.
The success of DYNIS LLC is built on the talent and energy of outstanding people; DYNIS LLC possesses a proven reputation in the Telecommunications industry and it is because of the quality and expertise of our capable and valued employees.
Position Responsibilities Include:
Development and management of the site acquisition execution plan for assigned projects/programs and assigned proposal efforts. Manages relationships w/ assigned clients and provides quality control over deliverables.
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
For new build projects, commonly responsible for managing site acquisition activities from initial search ring release through building permit issuance, or existing site modification projects, commonly responsible for managing site acquisition activities from leasing and zoning audit through building permit issuance. Repairs and manages plan, schedule, and budget for each assigned project. Provides presentations to obtain new business with current and potential clients. Develops new business and manages the change process for assigned clients through relationship building, and education. Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity with clients. Provides day-to-day leadership, mentoring and development to the Site Acquisition team on assigned projects and programs. Supervises the administration, planning and operations, and work of assigned consultants, subcontractors, and independent contractors and ensures meeting of defined deliverables. Assist with the document development such as RFP’s, RFI’s, and Bids for potential new projects. Prepares, reviews and/or approves various reports, forms, correspondence, e-mail messages, logs, budget documents, and group goals and objectives. Ensures quality and completeness of documentation. Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed. As needed- reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements. Manages the Site Acquisition Specialist as they coordinate with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as defined by project scope. Provides the Quality Control over the preparation and submittal of land use entitlement applications and presentations. Provides Quality Control over Leasing & Zoning Ordinance Reviews for site modification projects. As needed – attends field site visits for candidate and engineering viability
Required Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years wireless industry experience.
• 5+ years site acquisition and/or zoning experience.
• 2+ years supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of tower industry.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to work independently or with others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to interface with clients and drive results.
• Ability to provide quality audits for project and site specific documentation.
• Real estate, sales or legal negotiation experience preferred.
• Ability to provide effective negotiations.
• Ability to comprehend legal documents such as, but not limited to, legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and CAD drawings.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the organizations Quality Management System.
• Demonstrated project execution skills.
• Strong supervisory skills and Client interface skills.