|View All Jobs|||||Jobs By Location|||||Jobs By Category|||||Careers Home|
|Senior Software Engineer - Binary Analysis Engine|
Senior Software Engineer - Binary analysis engine (Buffer Algebra)
We're looking for developers with experience developing software tools.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for enhancing and supporting current and next generation static analysis tools. Specific duties will include designing, implementing, and maintaining the integration of a new SMT solver into our existing state-of-the-art system.
· Prepare work estimates for assigned tasks and complete all work according to schedule and quality requirements.
· Write readable, maintainable, high performance source that meets organizational standards.
· Write design and functional specifications for use in implementation and testing.
· Act as technical lead on projects, as required.
· Provide ongoing feedback on deliverables.
· Solicit code reviews for work and participate in code reviews of others’ work.
· Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process).
· Provide timely and complete information to the QA group to facilitate formal testing.
· Share technical information with the team.
Strong background in compiler or tools development.
· At least 7 years of experience in developing C++ based applications in a cross-platform environment (Windows, Solaris, Linux).
· At least 5 years of experience working with SMT solvers or rule-based expert systems
· At least 3 years of experience in developing compiler applications or applications that use compiler output, with strict performance and quality requirements.
· Familiarity with Java.
· Familiarity with security related technologies, secure coding practices, and identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities.
· Software development lifecycle experience from design to testing. Ability to produce design documents based on product requirements.
· Must possess excellent overall attention to detail, quality and customer satisfaction
· B.S. in Computer Science, M.S. preferred