|Restaurant General Manager|
The GM is responsible for total operations of a single Red Robin restaurant including all aspects of profit and loss, hiring and training of both management and hourly team, daily execution of safety/sanitation, quality food preparation and guest service. Responsible for cleanliness, repair and maintenance of the building and equipment. The GM is responsible for these areas whether on or off the premises. Responsible for communicating and administering all company policies and procedures.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong leadership and teaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Ability to positively influence and manage through others
- Self motivated individual with the ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work well and partner with others in a very team oriented environment
- HS degree or equivalent preferred
Years of Experience Preferred/Required:
- Minimum 3 years restaurant operations experience. 2 years minimum of GM experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Combination of both front of the house and heart of the house management experience
- Proven track record in successfully training and developing people
- Experience with Kitchen thru-put (efficiency) processes
- Experience and proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to increase revenue and profitability
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to a Regional Director.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Keywords: front of house restaurant manager food service management food dining eatery restaurant kitchen redrobin ARM FOH BOH Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Restaurant Management Assistant Restaurant Managers Assistant Dining Room Restaurant Management Assistant General Managers GM AGM Restaurant GM Restaurant General Manager Restaurant General Managers RM AGM Assistant General Manager Hospitality Hospitality Manager