Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO, The Engagement Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and management of the Red Robin email channel. The coordinator will contribute to bottom line profit through the efficient and effective execution of comprehensive email marketing and guest engagement strategy.
The Engagement Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating and executing Red Robin’s email communications to drive awareness, traffic, and engagement while ensuring a look and feel consistent with brand standards. This includes implementing the Red Robin brand consistently across all engagement platforms to communicate effectively with designated audiences and drive engagement.
- Build all Red Robin emails in accordance with brand standards by utilizing creative received from agencies.
- Coordinate sending all Red Robin emails, based on pre-defined audiences and working in conjunction with our email service provider.
- Coordinate with larger Marketing team and Project Managers for email approvals.
- Coordinate with our email service provider to ensure proper email execution.
- Assist with maintaining the yearly email calendar.
- Assist with planning email tests (subject line tests, format tests, etc.)
- Assist with creative content development, including design, optimization, templates, etc.
- Track and monitor email performance, providing feedback and actionable next steps to larger team on an ongoing basis.
- Develop deep understanding and ownership of brand voice and knowledge.
- Work closely with Guest Relations to mitigate any Guest issues.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years’ experience in email management, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Understands and manages challenges that arise due to real-time events or last minute changes
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of email and engagement platforms
- Ability to gain consensus among disparate groups and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial aptitude with a commitment to team members and high work quality
- Experience with email distribution platforms (preferred: Fishbowl)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and layered files
- Strong writing, editing, communication and people skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow and be challenged
- Energetic & enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for email marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer