Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office you will be responsible for ensuring team member satisfaction by providing technical support via telephone, email and personal interaction for hardware, software, and connectivity related incidents or requests. They will provide real time ticket entry and effective communications between Red Robin team members and the IT service desk. The IT support Analyst will provide support for Red Robins IT systems and telecommunications, including hardware, software and POS related incidents. They will escalate and communicate unresolved incidents and problems to the appropriate IT group for resolution and escalation. The IT Service Desk is staffed 6AM to 11PM 7 days a week; therefore schedule flexibility is a must.
- The ability to offer IT support for all restaurants for various technologies, including, but not limited to Aloha POS, KDS, Dinetime, Cisco Routers, HP Servers, etc.
- Schedule technician onsite support visit for issues that required higher level of hands on technical support
- Provide phone support and guidance for onsite support technician to resolve networking, server, POS, and printer issues.
- Incident management and time tracking using Red Robin’s ticketing system
- SLA Compliance
- Ensure end user satisfaction through effective communication and first time resolution
- Create, update and maintain IT knowledgebase articles prior to submitting to IT Support Services Trainer
- Collaborates with other IT teams to identify ways to increase support response time and end user satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance with all IT controls and interpretations of the IT Information Security Director including, but not limited to SOX, PCI and HIPAA
- Determine through troubleshooting when to schedule an onsite tech with our vendors to resolve issues.
- Perform initial networking and server troubleshooting.
- An ability to quickly adapt to new technology to ensure immediate support and serviceability.
- Hardware and software installations and upgrades and new restaurant support.
- Executes IT Strategy
- Fosters an environment of open communication and problem solving
- Other duties as assigned by IT Management
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience in IT Support role preferred
- Experience supporting business facing applications preferred
- ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
- Background in food & beverage industry preferred
- Technical knowledge of laptops, tablets, and mobile devices required.
- Technical knowledge of Cisco routers, Aloha POS hardware and software, Windows operating systems, iOS preferred
- Technical knowledge of A/V equipment supporting home office conference rooms preferred
- Written and verbal communication required
- Analytical thinking required
- Planning, coordination and follow-up skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment required
- Understands telecommunications, PBX, VOIP, SIP preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent organization required
- Ability to work within a team required
- Excellent problem-solving required
- Excellent communication (verbal and written Skills) required
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer