Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO the Director of Business Transformation Operations is responsible for the day to day execution of innovation experiments and projects within the Business Transformation programs. This role will work cross-functionally to build out projects and own the operations in a cost effective and efficient manner. This role helps to creatively determine the best way of delivering on the strategy and projects while developing the business plans and tactics to support them. This role will support a culture of collaboration to achieve Business Transformation goals.
• Successfully partner with Home Office and Field teams to ensure a successful launch of innovation experiments and pilots
• Manage communications during all stages of the alternate platform process to provide consistent and effective communication to various stakeholder groups
• Support Field team with feedback on design, schematics, back office systems, financial reviews and operational standards
• Build working relationships with HR, Facilities, IT, Field Operators and Marketing to develop labor models, facilities improvements to accommodate new platforms, and branding/marketing plans
• Cultivate collaborative relationships with stakeholders within all organizational levels, building trust and gaining credibility to achieve optimal value delivered for the Red Robin organization
• Implement and oversee methods for recording and tracking key performance metrics for pilots to improve performance
• Provide leadership, mentoring and support to cross-functional team to ensure they understand their roles and interdependence in the delivery of creating and establishing these experiments
• Problem solve, adjust priorities, tasks and resources to ensure the pilot plan stays on track
• Act as an effective change agent to build and cultivate cross-functional stakeholders and external partners to achieve desired objectives
• Optimize and normalize controllable costs both pre and post pilot go live
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Proven ability to drive an idea or project from conception to implementation at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
• Strong analytical skills to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Excels at leading diverse teams and possess the necessary soft skills to be successful including strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts and building commitment within a team, and relating well to all kinds of people to build constructive and effective relationships.
• Proven ability to identify key issues and risks, and drive creative and appropriate resolutions and mitigations.
• Quick and versatile learner that quickly grasps the essence of and underlying structure of ideas, technology/systems, processes, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Innovative, organized and proactive professional with a positive and energetic attitude.
• Flexible with a high tolerance for uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Proven group facilitation, organization planning and execution, problem solving, research and change management skills.
• Superior critical thinking skills, including the ability to identify and appropriately assess and prioritize competing interests and activities.
• Ability to convey complex concepts clearly, concisely, and logically across a variety of audiences.
• Shows good judgment, discretion, tact and the ability to work easily with senior leaders in all areas of the business.
• Demonstrated ability to partner well with colleagues both inside and outside of the organization.
• Skillful communicator who is comfortable, effective, and influential in meetings at all levels of the organization.
• Knowledgeable about how organizations operate and knows how to get things done through both formal and informal channels.
• Flexibility to adapt program management approach and leadership style to the context and constraints of each project.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer