Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, This position will be responsible for design, development, coordination and management of the Red Robin creative and content development. The Associate Manager (Project Manager) will contribute to bottom line profit through the efficient and effective execution of a creative development across all paid and owned channels. This Team Member will also support the Marketing Team on projects that drive profitable traffic into the restaurant and build brand awareness.
- Leads and directs the design and production of visual/audio materials and media used for advertising, broadcast, and web communications.
- Oversees creation of production, art, photo, video, and layout design.
- Manage execution of local and regional creative inclusive of annual budget management.
- Create highly engaging visual content for the brand including but not limited to data visualizations, infographics, style guides, media kits, social media images, email, print and website marketing collateral.
- Partner with Project Managers to develop creative for brand and engagement marketing initiatives including agency kick-off, creative brief process, scheduling and consolidation of feedback.
- Establishes and implements design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high quality results.
- Partner multiple agencies in the creative development for national marketing initiatives including all agency kick-off, creative brief process, scheduling and consolidation of feedback.
- Agile graphic design capabilities that can produce attractive content across many different platforms
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Collaborates with other teams, agencies, analysts and database administrators. Being a team player and working well with others is crucial.
- Responsible for day-to-day QA of all guest-facing creative across all owned and paid media channels.
- Establish quality assurance policies and standards to ensure brand consistency across all platforms.
- Assist with creative development including feedback, kickoff, and creative brief process/scheduling.
- Assist with email journey design and messaging content.
- Provide quality assurance and maintain brand tone of voice.
- Fulfill home office creative requests for ongoing branding efforts.
- Researches and proposes to Senior Management streamlined and cost effective creative processes, resources and technology.
- Manages brand book development and overall brand standards for organization.
- Assists with audience research and develops creative briefs and design concepts to meet business objectives.
- Leads and directs the work of internal cross-functional teams and outside agencies.
- Manages creative process by identifying systems or technologies to facilitate efficiencies in creative agency procedures.
- Previous Project Management experience & understanding of agency partnerships is preferred
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in creative services, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Understands and manages challenges that arise due to real-time events or last minute changes
- Ability to gain consensus among disparate groups and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial aptitude with a commitment to team members and high work quality
- Proficient in Adobe product suite
- Strong design, writing, editing, communication and people skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow and be challenged
- Energetic & enthusiastic attitude
- Understands the creative process
- Resourceful and able to creatively trouble shoot workflow challenges
- Proactive in seeking information to improve department productivity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer