Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, this position will be responsible for the development and management of the Red Robin website, RedRobin.com. The Associate Manager will contribute to bottom line profit through the efficient and effective execution of creative development across all website applications. This Team Member will also support the Marketing Team on projects that drive profitable traffic into the restaurant and build brand awareness.
- Management of website content and updates
- Support the strategy, implementation and ongoing management of Red Robin’s new website on the Adobe AEM platform and the implementation of the Digital Asset Management platform
- Lead the implementation of marketing assets using AEM’s Digital Asset Manager
- Manage relationship with IT on all website projects
- Lead Hispanic website management and translation, analytics, etc.
- Support all 3rd party vendors with content, functionality, and other areas of support as needed
- Lead the UX design and execution across all website/3rd party vendors
- Execute SEO strategy based on larger campaign objectives ensuring appropriate technical standards are met with search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Manage ADA Compliancy projects with 3rd party partners, Red Robin Careers, and others as identified
- Manage the implementation of pixels and media tags on all websites
- Develop and implement tagging and event structures using Google Business Tools
- Pull reports from Google Analytics for review by digital strategist and other team members
- Support the governance of location management on Yelp, Placeable, and Google My Business
- Optimize functionality to drive revenue or improve conversion through refining and improving user journeys, making calls to action both prominent and relevant, and removing all impediments to a successfully converting customer experience.
- Track site performance, identify trends and insights and prepare recommendations to optimize spend and performance based on insights.
- Report on the various Red Robin branded merchandise items. Keep site fresh and profitable with winning products and designs.
- Location governance.
- Responsible for creating promotions and tools to drive traffic and sales to the merchandise site.
- Work closely with loyalty team to identify integration opportunities that leverage the Red Robin Royalty program and add value to Guests who purchase gift cards, licensing and merchandise products.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in website coordination services (Adobe Experience Manager or equivalent CRM Platform, SEO, Mobile applications, UX design and optimization, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Understands and manages challenges that arise due to real-time events or last-minute changes
- Ability to gain consensus among disparate groups and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial aptitude with a commitment to team members and high work quality
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Google Analytics preferred
- Strong writing, editing, communication and people skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow and be challenged
- Energetic & enthusiastic attitude
- Understands the creative process
- Resourceful and able to creatively trouble shoot workflow challenges
- Proactive in seeking information to improve department productivity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer