Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, this position will be responsible for the coordination and management of the Red Robin social community properties during evenings and weekends. The coordinator will contribute to bottom line profit through the efficient and effective execution of a comprehensive social interaction and guest engagement strategy.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for executing Red Robin’s social media strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion while ensuring a consistent voice on social during evenings and weekends. This includes implementing the Red Robin "voice" consistently across all social platforms to communicate effectively with designated audiences and drive engagement.
- Actively respond to and support guests on owned social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- Deliver social media response SLAs in accordance with brand standards.
- Execute strategy for social management and tagging including tracking/archive processes.
- Assist with content management for various social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Partner with day-time Social Community Manager and Guest Relations Team to maintain a consistent, accurate guest social experience.
- Support social channel monitoring and engagement by managing guest services accordingly.
- Track and monitor channels, providing feedback and actionable next steps to larger team on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and export listening reports based on identified themes.
- Develop deep understanding and ownership of brand voice and knowledge.
- Work closely with day-time community manager to align themes, reports, etc.
- Assist with development of recovery process on review sites such as Yelp, Google, Facebook Location pages, etc.
- Assist with and create listening reports for stakeholders, identifying themes and action items for operations.
- Continually monitor guest conversations via social media channels and identify trends.
- Partner with consumer insights team to support their data with online learnings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- 1+ years’ experience in a social community management, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Understands and manages challenges that arise due to real-time events or last-minute changes
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to gain consensus among disparate groups and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial aptitude with a commitment to team members and high work quality
- Experience with social monitoring platform – Sprinklr preferred
- Strong writing, editing, communication and people skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow and be challenge
- Energetic & enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for social media and digital landscape
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information
- Wednesday-Friday: 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer