Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, this position will be responsible for the engagement and management of the Red Robin social media properties including dedicated bi-lingual handles. The coordinator will contribute to bottom line profit through the efficient and effective execution of a comprehensive social interaction and guest engagement strategy. This Team Member will also support the Menu & Marketing Team on various creative projects that drive profitable traffic into the restaurant and build brand awareness.
- Social Media – U.S. and Brand
- Content creation and authoring based on approved comps and brand design.
- Respond and answer guest comments and questions on behalf of the brand in a timely and responsive manner.
- Assist with advertising strategy and design.
- Support social channel monitoring and engagement by managing guest services and location intelligence accordingly (e.g. Yelp, Google).
- Provide quality assurance and maintain brand tone of voice.
- Social Media – Bi-lingual and Hispanic
- Set-up, launch and manage Hispanic social strategy and platforms including working with agency partners to help drive strategy forward.
- Provide thought leadership on engagement and opportunistic moments with Hispanic audiences.
- Assist with general Hispanic marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a social community management, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work within an evolving and dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills
- Understands and manages challenges that arise due to real-time events or last minute changes
- Ability to gain consensus among disparate groups and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial aptitude with a commitment to team members and high work quality
- Bi-lingual - English/Spanish
- Experience with social monitoring platform – Sprinklr preferred
- Strong writing, editing, communication and people skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with desire to learn, grow and be challenged
- Energetic & enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Adheres to and promotes company values and policies and displays a strong ethical character capable of handling confidential information
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer