Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, you will oversee the daily operations of the Accounts Payable team using a variety of multi-location payables processing concepts, practice and procedures. You will coordinate and supervise accounts payable functions of the company from restaurant invoice auditing to payment (check, EFT, ACH, etc.). You will supervise up to 5 direct reports.
- Supervise the AP team and provide team building training, goal setting and performance feedback.
- Review and approve invoice Force Pays and other adjustments
- Decision making and researching to help resolve escalated outstanding vendor invoices and discrepancies
- Ensure all Rents are processed and paid each month including working with other areas on any issues and new landlord setup
- Ensure all Fintech payments are recorded accurately, research and reconcile discrepancies as necessary
- Vendor set up in Fusion including review of proper approvals and documentation
- Provide accurate accruals, as needed, whether periodically or quarterly for various suppliers.
- Journal Entries as needed
- Manage activity in AP mailbox to ensure items are responded to timely
- Customer Service, both written and verbal
- Various period end close responsibilities
- Responsible for 1099 reporting to vendors and IRS.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
- Five + years of Accounts Payables Experience (Medium to High volume)
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Intermediate level Outlook skills
- Solid communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude
- Being a team player
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer