Based out of our Home Office in Greenwood Village, CO the ePMO Senior Project Manager (Sr. PM) is accountable the successful and on time completion of the assigned cross-functional enterprise projects and programs. The Sr. PM will work to effectively manage timelines, resources, budgets, work efforts, risks, issues, and vendors to meet the business objectives. Working as a key member of the ePMO team will give you the opportunity to work directly with executives and other senior stakeholders. In addition, the Sr. PM will be responsible for mentoring less-senior ePMO team members.
• Lead cross-functional project and program teams using experience, good judgment, and a hands-on approach to execute complex projects at specified quality levels while ensuring the achievement of desired business outcomes.
• Work with project and program stakeholders to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, measurements, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, change control, metrics and success-criteria to ensure a successful deployment. Post-deployment, work with project stakeholders to measure project and program results and successfully operationalize project deliverables.
• Develop, maintain, and evolve project plans, schedules, resource plans and other project artifacts.
• Actively work with cross-functional business leaders and project and program stakeholders to ensure there is a common understanding of resource capacity, organizational change capacity, and other constraints ensuring visibility and transparency into all aspects of assigned projects/programs.
• Anticipate, respond, and mitigate project risks and issues.
• Utilize Red Robin’s project management processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure assigned projects and programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships across all levels of the Red Robin organization.
• Perform business analysis activities including process analysis and optimization, system analysis, user story definition, business / technical requirements analysis, and business case definition as required. Use strong analytical skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Facilitate process and requirements elicitation via interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Lead lessons learned on all projects and incorporates learning into future projects and tools.
• Ability to step back from the details toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
• Stay abreast of and leverage emergent restaurant / hospitality industry issues and trends to develop innovative solutions to Red Robin business needs.
• Manages project and program budget including invoice payment and ensures adherence to change control process.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Provide thought-leadership related to project management frameworks, tools and techniques.
• Prepare and communicate information for the appropriate audience level including presentations to senior and executive management.
• Leverage Six Sigma/Kaizen experience to facilitate/lead 3-5 working sessions to fix problems or kick start major initiatives.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field.
• 7+ years of project management and/or consulting experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience leading successful projects and programs.
• Experience will include leading large, complex enterprise initiatives and programs with multiple work streams focused on solutions or outcomes.
• Experience across multiple industries or functional business areas. Experience within Consulting, Restaurant, Hospitality, or Retail industries is strongly desired.
• Proficiency with various project management methodologies, approaches, techniques and tools.
• PMP certification is strongly desired. Scrum or Agile certifications are also desired.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, executives and the organization at large.
• Experience identifying, documenting and prioritizing requirements for business or technology projects.
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer