Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, you will be responsible for managing an assigned group of restaurants to support and will be processing corporate invoices. You will work independently with limited supervision on the responsibilities of the job.
- Auditing of restaurant invoices against Cost Journals from the Restaurants. Ensure that a valid invoice is being provided, correct vendor is selected, correct remit to and invoice amount is correct.
- Validate the Cost Journals balance to what is imported into our ERP (Fusion) from the restaurants.
- Audit Paid Ins/Paid Outs (PIPO) to ensure policies are being met, as well as performing any corrections or communication needed.
- Assist in processing of Corporate Home Office Invoices, which on average is about 1,800-2,500 invoices a period, including validation
- Vendor Statement Reconciliations – Reconcile any past due invoice that are over 60 days old.
- Process invoice Force Pays and adjustments
- Customer Service, both written and verbal.
- Decision making and researching skills are required to help resolve outstanding invoices and discrepancies.
- Recording of manual payments made by restaurants.
- Provide accurate accruals, as needed, whether periodically or quarterly from the assigned suppliers.
- Journal Entries as needed.
- Assist responding to vendor inquiries as needed for the AccountsPayable@redrobin.com email.
- Various other tasks as assigned.
- Two to Three years of Accounts Payable Experience (Medium to High volume)
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Intermediate level Outlook skills
- Excellent analytical skills and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude
- Being a team player
Red Robin is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer