Based at our Greenwood Village Home Office, you are responsible for all activities related to system design and administration of System Center Configuration Manager. Ensuring long term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization. You are responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration and integrity of computer software. You will implement an operating system enhancements and patching that will improve the reliability and performance of the system. Additionally, experience in Active Directory, SQL, all aspects of Office 365, all aspects of Systems Center as well as other Microsoft Enterprise products is desired with specific emphasis on AD and Office 365.
- Build, implement, operate and maintain Production SCCM Environment
- Create and administer advertisements, programs, collections, virtual applications, reports and queries in System Center Configuration Manager
- Serve as the point of escalation issues related to SCCM system/client
- Perform daily SCCM infrastructure and client health monitoring and repair issues
- Perform patch management, application packaging and distribution, and operating system deployment (OSD)
- Responsible for application level patching and upgrades
- Maintain, update, and troubleshoot workstation images with IT Corporate Support Analysts and task sequences within SCCM Operating System Deployment
- Execute inventory management processes of end-user hardware and software assets
- Support and process customer requests for system and configuration updates.
- Provide analysis, administration and support of SCCM infrastructure.
- Perform management and maintenance of the environment to include monitoring and backups.
- Prepare technical performance and utilization reports as required
- Assist in development of procedures and documentation for managing, deploying, and implementing multiple baseline/hardware images and software packages
- Ensures compliance with all IT controls and interpretations of the IT Information Security Director including, but not limited to SOX, PCI and HIPAA
- Ability to use, troubleshoot and maintain VMWare Infrastructure environment
- Ability to support data storage environment (SAN)