Home Serve is a leader in supplying homeowners with worry-free warranty services that provide peace of mind. Our incredible growth rate is fueled by a dynamic team of individuals who value teamwork, collaboration and providing exceptional customer service while maintaining a work atmosphere that’s fun and friendly.
Home Serve is part of a global organization that serves millions of customers in the US, UK, France and Spain. We’re strong, stable and growing.
In this role as a Data Analyst, you will support the Database Marketing team by carrying out data selections and analysis for direct mail and outbound telemarketing campaigns.
Timely and accurate production of counts and data files for acquisition, cross-sell and retention campaigns using SAS programming.
Cleansing and standardizing partner files for use in marketing campaigns using specialist data cleansing software.
Agreeing and assisting with data briefs/matrices through a consultative process with the strategy and campaign management teams.
Producing regular marketing campaign response reporting to provide timely insight into HomeServe USA’s marketing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements/opportunities.
Working with external data bureau and suppliers to access new data sources and to produce direct marketing campaign data.
Supporting the responses to customer and partner complaints about data use through data mining and investigations.
Responding to ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests to provide insight into HomeServe USA’s marketing effectiveness.
Supporting the data infrastructure of the Marketing Database team through table updates, database maintenance and recommending opportunities for data process improvements.
Managing all data work with due skill, care and diligence, including effective quality controls and risk management/mitigation.
Seeking and implementing ways to automate the production of data and counts for campaign activity.
• Bachelor’s degree (mathematics/statistics/economics/computing or other numerical-based degree) or five years relevant work experience
• Highly numerate and analytical
• Two year’s work experience in a commercially data driven/analysis role
• SAS experience (ideally two years+ in a commercial environment)
• Strong Microsoft Excel ability
• Strong written communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Direct Marketing experience desirable, but not essential
In return we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• Friendly, open and team oriented work atmosphere
• Excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
• 401(k) plan with a company match
• Shuttle to and from the Stamford, CT train station
• On site Fitness Center