E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning veteran-owned small business with expertise in federal acquisition, program management, and financial management support services. We are seeking a Program Manager to support a contract for a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customer. The contract requires Management Analyst support to budget, scheduling and contract activities supporting a program management office, specifically in the area of program and project management and strategic communications support. Use your exceptional knowledge of program and project management support and strategic communications to make a difference in our country every day! This position will work closely with the government Program Lead and other contractor and government stakeholder to provide security-focused technical program and project management advice for all planning, communication and execution activities and assigned tasks to support this effort.
Other Agency Project Tracking: Track and report on all BPFTI PMO Inter-Agency Agreements (IAA) with other agencies. This requires coordination with the project managers, project analysts, financial analysts, procurement division, and BPFTI PMO management. Track all projects covered under each IAA, maintain the master inventory of all IAAs and subsequent agreements PMO wide. Responsible for managing all supporting documentation in the agency system of record.
Administrative Support: Provide administrative support to BPFTI PMO program managers. Support includes routing documents for review and approval, preparing documents for signature, preparing briefing books for program managers, and conducting small research tasks. This work also includes fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, booking travel via FedTraveler, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Description of Requirements, Skills, & Certifications
· Minimum of two years experience working with senior management and program managers
· Experience working with interagency agreements
· Experience using TRIRIGA
· Coordinate office management activities including scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars;
· Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors determining which are priority matters and refer to appropriate staff;
· Read and screen incoming correspondence, make preliminary assessment of material and forward material to appropriate executive or staff;
· Draft, proof, and process correspondence and other materials for the Branch Chief and program managers;
· Research, compile, assimilate, and prepare confidential and sensitive documents;
· Produce a variety of documents, briefing books, charts, and graphs in final form;
· Booking travel via FedTraveler;
· Take initiative to learn new tasks or work processes as would benefit Branch Chief's Office and program managers; establish and maintain various filing and record management system;
· Handle confidential matters with discretion and work independent of daily direction; and other duties as assigned.
· Ability to work under pressure and short timelines