• Expanding upon and building new lead lists by researching existing lead lists and visiting carrier, vendor and association websites to find new leads
• Working with the Sales Team and Analyst Team with all aspects of lead generation initiatives including mass data uploads, data logistics and understanding of all data sets
• Assisting in archiving prospect updates, activities and competitive information
• Helping Sales Management with CRM reporting and data facilitation (primarily through SalesForce.com CRM solution)
• Assisting with competitive research, marketing performance measurement and reporting
• Keeping current on web browsing techniques that will make duties more efficient
• Willing to perform other tasks on projects as needed/assigned
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Liberal Arts students or related field and/or recent college graduates.
Strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be flexible and part of a growing and empowered team, plus strong self-driven personality with a keen sense of delivering completed projects in a timely manner
A high proficiency in Word, Excel, including the ability to create reports, formulas, charts and graphs, PowerPoint, and CRM system experience
Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
Good communication skills and courteous telephone skills
Must be available to work full time Monday through Friday during normal business hours
Hours & Length of Assignment:
This role is a full-time assignment (40 hours/week). High performance analysts will be considered for permanent employment as entry-level positions come available.
Relias Learning was formed in 2012 by the merger of Essential Learning and Silverchair Learning Systems. We help our clients achieve the highest quality of practice and accreditation standards within their specialized industries through online learning and compliance programs.
Relias Learning operates under the Silverchair Learning Systems and Essential Learning brands. Silverchair Learning Systems provides online education solutions for the senior care market, including skilled nursing facilities, assisted and independent living communities, continuing care retirement communities, home health agencies, and hospices. Essential Learning provides online education solutions for those working in the areas of behavioral health/addictions, children, youth, and family services, community health care, corrections, and developmental disabilities.
Our solutions power more than 2,000 organizations and users complete over 1 million courses every month. We understand the complex administrative needs associated with delivering and tracking employee training and communicating compliance with regional and national regulatory and accrediting bodies.
Is Relias Learning the Right Place for You?
Are you a Human Services professional who is interested in helping Behavioral Health, Corrections, or Senior Care organizations better achieve their missions?
Are you intrigued by the potential to represent a solution that has been widely recognized by leading associations in the field as “best in class"?
Are you seeking an established, industry leading company that values both its customers and its employees?
If you answered “yes" to any of these questions, please follow the link to apply!