Establish a partnership with each member of the Sales Team to maximize selling time, ensure accurate qualifying of incoming inquiries, achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and ultimately be a strong contributor to the achievement of department and company sales volume goals. Apply excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, expertise in sales relations, ability to anticipate needs and comprehensive product knowledge to act as a true extension of the Sales Team.
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
• Works effectively and maintain good working relations with co-workers, customers, and Supervisors.
• Maintains clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
• Answer all incoming phone calls to the Main Line Number
• Manage all incoming inquires
• Send out all initial catering collateral
• Follow – up and qualify all incoming inquires
• Manage and maintain the daily inquiry call log
• Manage and maintain/update all Caterease Menu Fields
• Assist external Sales Account Managers in all daily sales servicing coordination
• Assist internal Sales Account Manager with all Web Event confirmations
• Assist internal Sales Account Manager with final confirmation guest counts and last minute details
• Assist both external and internal Sales Account Managers with the scheduling of AIC work orders and museum education requests
• To gather all information, finalize all weekly BEO’s, and print/collate weekly distribution packets copied for all internal AIC departments, and Bon Appétit operations departments
• Payment processing of Museum Lecturer Requests
• Answer telephones, maintaining proper phone etiquette.
• Daily walk-through of facility “through the customer’s eyes”.
• Manage Office Supplies and assist Sales Director in Team Communication
• Other duties may be assigned.
Note: Job duties are subject to change as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
• Ability to efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities
• Has a computer skill with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to type at least 40 words per minute (wpm).
• Able to speak clearly and listen attentively to staff, peers, supervisors, guests and client.
• Must have a positive attitude and a willingness to work.
• Ability to follow oral and written directions and adapt to changing situations.
• Ability to interact with diverse and high volume customer base in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
College Degree is preferred, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Stand, talk or hear, and taste or smell.
• Walk; use hands or fingers, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; reach with hands and arms.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to speak, read, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
ACHIEVING LEADERSHIP IN THE FOODSERVICE INDUSTRY:
Bon Appétit is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V.
This position does not directly supervise anyone but is responsible for working in a team and completing task in a group setting.